We specialise in managing the finance operations of companies from small startup businesses, right through to medium-sized enterprises.
We add value to clients that do not have an in-house CFO or finance team, by tailoring a high-quality service to fit the needs of the business. Find out more about the CFO services we can offer you.
Our CFO services can get you investor ready, with financials that can withstand the scrutiny of due diligence, while we manage materials preparation and the Q&A process.
- Business planning,
- Pre & post money capital structure scenario calculations.
- Due diligence readiness.
- Maintain and manage data room.
Communicate the right information at the right time to your Board and other stakeholders, reducing the burden on your time.
- Company secretarial.
- Board attendance, management and information.
- Policies and procedures.
- Risk management and insurances.
- ESOP implementation and management.
Systems + Processes
Rely on accurate and insightful financial analysis, results and forecasts. Our virtual CFO services include regular reviews of your key business systems and processes.
- Finance systems review and implementation.
- Accounting software implementation, setup, training and maintenance.
- Operational effectiveness reviews.
Financial Management & Analysis
Manage cash burn effectively with forecast models and relevant management reports so you can be sure your strategy is on track.
- Financial modelling + operational forecasts.
- Cash burn, financial and non-financial results and analysis.
- R&D claims and other grants.
We support your ability to make quick decisions based on meaningful data by maintaining accurate, near real-time financial records.
- Manage payables and receivables.
- Maintain accurate accounting systems.
- Monthly accounting and month end procedures.
- Preparation of accounts for BAS and tax returns required by your tax advisor.
- Management reports and expense claims.
HR + Payroll, Compliance
With everyone paid on time and all lodgements with the ATO, payroll tax, and company regulators met, meeting employer obligations is easy.
- Manage compliance with government and regulatory bodies.
- Payroll administration.
- HR administration.
- Employer obligations.
A Virtual CFO that grows with you
As your business grows, it is only natural that your needs will change. At Gram, we continuously adapt with you.
We make sure that you have the basics covered, and then as your business requirements expand, provide more complex analysis and detailed planning support, such as budgeting, modelling, strategy development, and capital raising..
Shared effort. The Gram difference.
We work hard as part of your team as we know that running a successful startup or scale-up business means it’s all hands on deck. We bring an enhanced skill set and broad experience to build and embed the financial discipline required to support the growth of your business.